Monday 24 June 2013

INTERNET DOWNLOAD MANAGER (IDM) FULL WITH CRACK (ANY VERSION)

8 comments



Hello Friends,
                   Today, I will show you how you can get Internet Download Manager (IDM) premium for free. Now, a question comes that what is IDM.
                   Well, IDM is the 2nd best (for me) Download Manager on the earth after DAP. Now, as we all know that IDM is quite expensive ($29.95) to purchase and most of us are not able to buy it. But, don't worry because I will provide you with a UNIVERSAL CRACK which will allow you to activate any version of IDM (Internet Download Manager) for free with the maximum possible ease.
Now a question arises as why to choose "IDM PREMIUM"

Well, You must choose IDM premium because of the following reasons:

  • Upto 5 times acceleration for all your download.
  • Extreme acceleration upto 16 connections.
  • In-built Virus Checker.
  • Quick update feature.
  • Can even download from file sharing websites.
  • Trusted by a large number of people.


Now, not comsuming much of your time, here i go with the steps.......................

Steps to download and activate IDM: 
  • Download and install IDM from here (download IDM).
  • Install IDM and close it.
  • Don't run it, close it from the notification tray if it is running.
  • Now, download the crack from here (Download).
  • Unable to access Adf.ly, Click here
  • Password is "awdsoft".
  • Now, open the 'Crack.exe' file and run it as 'Administrator' 
  • Select IDM installation folder ( ex : C:\Program Files \Internet Download Manager )
  • Click on "Activate" button
  • IDM will launch itself after a few seconds(Close and Run IDM again if it says 'it ran as administrator')
  • You have Internet Download Manager (IDM) with lifetime activation (any version).





NOTE:
  1. The password for the rar file is "awdsoft".
  2. Please comment and like the blog, it will help a lot.
Share This Article, Choose your Platform:

8 comments:

  1. Oops! Google Chrome could not find adf.ly
    I get this error when i try to download the Crack file. Please check the link once again. Sorry for the trouble buddy and call me Sanket. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Friend, I checked it AND IT IS WORKING FINE, don't forget to use the adf.ly trick
      try to click:
      http://v2.adf.ly/Thjp0

      Delete
    2. I keep getting the same error every time on Google Chrome as well as on Internet Explorer. This thing is happening in all the cases of Crack Download. Please check the issue or host it on some other site like 4shared? Has the government imposed some new stronger ban on the site again? Please let me know what you think.

      Delete
    3. I have checked the links and they are working fine.
      If you are experiencing problem then make sure that you don't have a running antivirus or ad-blocker,
      If the problem still exists, have a conversion me tonight on the forum (see page list).
      Just sign in start the discussion, i will wait for you.
      Your friend

      Delete
  2. The error is still there in Google Chrome but I got the Crack file from Internet Explorer somehow. I checked that my friend is not having this problem in Google Chrome. It is in my Laptop only. I will let my Engineer check it out. Thank you for IDM. I got it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abhi, I got the crack but I cannot register it. I have tried it many times by following the above steps. It says 'A fake serial number has been entered or the serial number has been blocked. IDM is exiting'. Please help me with this also. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Friend, I tested this crack 2 times but the problem still persists for you, please fix a time in the night and have a conversation with me on either the chat or forum.
      only then i can solve your problem

      Delete
    2. Meet me tonight at 9.00 pm

      Delete